Colorblock Hand-Painted Candles (Set of 2)
Light up your tablescape with Misette's hand-painted candles. The punchy brights pair perfectly with the Colorblock Collection and look great in our handblown Confetti Glass Candleholders made in Brooklyn, New York.
- Set of two
- 11-hour burn time
- Size: 12" (please note that due to the handcrafted nature of our tapered candles, dimensions may vary)
- Lead-free cotton wick and food-grade paraffin wax prevents the candle from dripping
- Made in Canada; hand-painted in Brooklyn, New York.
Candleholders sold separately
- Due to the variety of candleholder sizes, we recommend using a sticky candle adhesive to stabilize your tapers in holders or trimming the base of the candle to fit in a holder
- Never burn a tapered candle to the very bottom of the holder
- The listed burn times are approximations and reflect three- to four-hour burn cycles in a draft-free indoor space
- Avoid burning tapered candles near drafts, as doing so will cause rapid and unever burning and excessive dripping
- Avoid burning candles near combustible materials
- Store candles in a cool, dry, dark place; lay them flat to prevent warping
- Keep wicks trimmed to 1/2" long; long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping