Primary Hand-Applied Wax Decoupage Taper Candles in Red (Set of 2)
These tapered candlesticks are the perfect eye-catching detail to round out any tablescape or shelfie. The hand-applied wax decoupage features Mondrian-inspired high-contrast hues that look especially chic when mixed and matched with other brights.
- Set of two
- Hand-applied beeswax blend, colored with non-toxic candle dye
- 11-hour burn time
- Size: 12" (please note that due to the handcrafted nature of our tapered candles dimensions may vary)
- Lead-free cotton wick and food-grade paraffin wax prevents the candle from dripping
- Made in Canada
- Candleholders sold separately
- Due to the variety of candleholder sizes, we recommend using a sticky candle adhesive to stabilize your tapers in holders or trimming the base of the candle to fit in a holder
- Never burn a tapered candle to the very bottom of the holder
- The listed burn times are approximations and reflect three- to four-hour burn cycles in a draft-free indoor space
- Avoid burning tapered candles near drafts, as doing so will cause rapid and uneven burning and excessive dripping
- Avoid burning candles near combustible materials
- Store candles in a cool, dry, dark place; lay them flat to prevent warping
- Keep wicks trimmed to 1/2" long; long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping
Shipping & Returns
Misette ships globally to a large number of countries. We offer free shipping on all orders over $200 USD as well as gift registry orders that are being delivered within North America. For more information on delivery, visit our orders & shipping page.
Need to make a return? Just email us at email@example.com to let us know within 14 days of receiving your order. All sale items are FINAL SALE.